- Nokama is kidnapped from Ga-Koro.
- The Turaga are kept in Mangaia and attached to Parakuka.
- During the Battle of the Hive, the Turaga are awakened and, being temporarily high with the power of the Parakuka, are used by Makuta as pawns.
- They are detained and wake up back in full mental health.
- Nokama is assassinated upon her return in Ga-Koro.
Little is known of Turaga Nokama, or of any of the original leaders of the six Koros for that matter, before the awakening of the matoran on the island of Mata-Nui. As the leader of Ga-Koro, Nokama was a wise and peaceful Turaga who took counsel with all.
During the years of Makuta's reign, Nokama and all the other Turaga were captured and became hosts to Parakuka slugs. After being released during the Rama Hive Attack by the ILF (ILS at that time), the Turaga were kept in Pala-Koro as a safety measure for a time. Finally, Nokama and her fellows were returned to their koro, only to be assassinated one by one by members of Bad Company.
Personality and TraitsEditTuraga Nokama carried a trident carved from the bones of a Makuta Fish, and all Marines patterned their stock weapon upon it. Stooped and wearing a noble Rau, Nokama had wise yellow eyes and a soft voice. Her noble Rau allowed Turaga Nokama to translate any language, and she was known for being the peacekeeper among more testy members of the leadership.
Friends and AlliesEdit
- The Turaga: Fellow leaders of their respective koros and deep friends, closely bonded as if family.
- Toa Mata: the original heroes of Mata-Nui who failed in their destiny, later to be successfully completed by the Toa Maru.
- Kotu: Captain of the Ga-Koro Marines.
- Macku: Nokama's right-hand Matoran.
- Followers of Mata-Nui: All who believed in peace and light were allies and friends of Turaga Nokama.
- Makuta: Harbinger of destruction and shadow, Turaga Nokama stood as a bastion against his power in Ga-Koro.
- Heuani: Makuta's dark servant.
- Followers of Shadow and bringers of destruction: Those who would do harm to others or followed the wills of the Master Of Shadows.