Oreius, Agni, Dorian Shaddix, Tarotrix, Noari, Balaythah, Aronis Ril, Kino Iho
The Ta-Koro Guard is the largest and most famous Matoran military force on Mata Nui. Headquartered in the village of Ta-Koro, it is currently commanded by Angelus, Captain of the Guard.
All members of the Guard bear a Ta-Koro Ensign Badge, which is a sign of their dedication to duty. They have been trained to deal with any danger, no matter how far they are outmatched in strength or numbers. It is considered a great honour to be a member of the Guard, and a sign of one's courage.
- Angelus (Captain)
- Oreius Maru (Protector)
- Agni (Chief Warrant Officer)
- Dorian Shaddix (Former Bad Company lieutenant/freelance consultant)
- Tarotrix (Lieutenant Colonel)
- Noari (Lieutenant)
- Balaythah (Corporal)
- Aronis Ril (Bombardier)
- Joske Nimil (Formerly)
- Mevi (Formerly)
- Perkahn (Formerly)
- Ramanox (Formerly)
- Rhea Heartsflame (Officer, Formerly)
- Stannis (Warrant Officer, Formerly)
- Takua (Formerly)
- Tuara (Deputy, Formerly)
- Tuli (Formerly)
- Jaron [Deceased]
- Kapura [Deceased]
- Kinvex (Honorary Member) [Deceased]
- Kino Iho (Inspector) [Deceased]
Friends and AlliesEdit
- Due to Ril's rank of Bombardier, it is assumed that the Ta-Koro Guard has an Artillery Corps sub-division.
- The rogue Toa Perkahn was part of the Ta-Koro guard at some point in the past.