I've been working on adding character pages into the categories they belong to, but I've come across a few issues.
Some Toa and Matoran seem to be in categories that are a little confusing. I've seen Ve-Toa on thepages of some Toa of The Green, when I thought the prefix was Bo. I'm not sure if I should fix these or leave them how they are.
I also noticed an alarming number of character pages were including things like what type of Toa they were, but not including just plain Toa as a category. I think I've fixed most of these, but there might be a few still lingering about.
Having fixed as many categories as I could, I'm now a little lost as to what to do next. I've not really been in contact with the RPG much for a long while (I didn't even k…Read more >